Re: Monopoly board type construction?

I may be wrong, but your description sounds like a fairly routine assemble
job that could be accomplished with a set of appropriate placement and
glueing jigs.  If so, sheltered workshops for people with dissabilities
routinely handle even fairly complex assembly jobs.  A good contact wound
be the Columbus Association for Retarded Citizens, Goodwill, or the League
for the Handicapped.

R*

On Mon, 20 Dec 1999, John Tewell wrote:

> This company will supply all the materials, but they want a quality job. They
> are located in Columbus, Ohio. I would imagine that the work would initial
> cutting material, gluing the material to the boards and connecting at the
> hinge.

Department of Psychology
UMBC
1000 Hilltop Circle