Line art job op: Anyone interested?

Below are some Comments.  They were submitted on Wednesday, December 22,
1999 at 04:31:01

a_Name: Palma Lindsay

b_Email: lindsays@inreach.com

c_Comments: Enjoyed your site.  Wondered if you knew any artists that would
like to submit line art to our company.  We produce rubber stamps and are
looking for artists that can produce images such as hearts, flowers, etc.
Thought you might come across artists.  We pay by the image and the artist
retains rights to the art work.  They may email me or FAX images or
comments to (661)296-8634.  Thank you for your help.
Palma Lindsay

Philobiblon: Book arts different by design
Hand binding, conservation, and project websites for historical agencies
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>
Home of the Book Arts Web & Book_Arts-L