non-toxic photoengraving class?

I am interested in taking a workshop in photoengraving- especially
non-toxic photoengraving.

I have Gary Kolb's "Photoengraving" book and also Keith Howard's
"Non-toxic Intaglio Printmaking"- but I  was wondering if there
is someone who might teach a workshop on the subject that I could
take. I am in Chicago, but I could travel to take a workshop.

Martha Chiplis
mchiplis@chireader.com