Millennium Book Project

--part1_0.b3c57756.259bd919_boundary

Thinking this might be of interest to the list members...
paula marie gourley

<< soukwan & david
http://www.millenniumbookproject.com =20
The Millennium Book Project
P.O. Box 5205, Station B,
Montr=E9al (Qu=E9bec) Canada H3B 4B5
Tel: 514-522-4908

514-522-4908
infophoto@millenniumbookproject.com

The Millennium Book Project

As an important link we have with fine art establishments and institutions=20
like yourselves,
I beckon you to accept the following invitation because of the distinct=20
insight you, and=20
members of your community can help provide.

We are presently networking around the world to get the word out to as
many people as possible, inviting them to participate in the Millennium Book
Project. We've already gained interest from Legacy International and the Red=
=20
Cross
 and we hope that you can help too.

The goal of The Millennium Book Project is to create a candid portrait of
the world as we cross into a new millennium. A compilation of photos and
their meanings, from every corner of the globe, will be a lasting symbol
of our changing times.

The project is open to everyone who wants to participate. Whether your from
rural Nepal, to the boardrooms of New York City. I've even sent personal=20
letter
invitations with the help of friends on my dining room table, with a mailing=
=20
list which reads like a
who's who of celebrities including Queen Elizabeth II, Fidel Castro, Brad=20
Pitt and the
Dalai Lama.

We encourage you to participate and inform others about
the possibilities for participation. The deadline is fast approaching and  I=
'm
hoping that you'll take the time to respond to a perfect stranger posting a=20
simple
message from Canada.

For the project to meet its objective, EVERY perspective must be
presented so that it may be entirely representative of our world:
young and old, rural and urban, wealthy and poor, homeless and
sheltered, those in war and those in peace, happy and sad, lost and
inspired, imprisoned and free. The perspective of members living/working
in arctic and antarctic regions is particularly important.
Proceeds from book sales will be donated to the scholarship fund at Legacy
International, a UN affiliated educational organization whose Global Youth
Village Summer Program helps bridge cultural gaps among youth from all
over the world.

Visit: http://www.millenniumbookproject.com  for more information.

I look forward to your response.

Soukwan Chan

P.S.., for webmasters: If you find the project to be compatible with your
organization's objectives and would be interested in a banner exchange or
adding our link to your site, please contact me for details.

Soukwan Chan
The Millennium Book Project
P.O. Box 5205, Station B,
Montr=E9al (Qu=E9bec) Canada H3B 4B5
Tel: 514-522-4908

The challenge is to believe extraordinary things can be accomplished which
otherwise might never occur. >>

--part1_0.b3c57756.259bd919_boundary