First website addition for 2000

Dear Book Artists

As Karen Ter Haar has so generously made such an abundance of her artwork
available for us all to enjoy on my website

http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com

it seemed fitting that the first addition for the year 2000 should be her
extremely beautiful artist book created from Tolkien's Lord of the Rings.

I wish you everything peaceful and joyous for the new year.

with love from me
cecilia
montrose, victoria, australia
http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com