Y2K hibernation

As mentioned in an earlier post, Syracuse University's listserver will be
shutting down from sometime this morning (EST) until the 3rd-4th of
January. If you have something to send please hold off until I send out the
all clear. This will help minimize congestion in the mail-queue. If you
have sent something already, it won't go out until the server starts up again.

The Book Arts Web website and list archive will be available during this
time should anyone need an online book arts fix. I can't vouch for all the
sites linked to however.

Happy New Year everyone.

Peter

Philobiblon: Book arts different by design
Hand binding, conservation, and project websites for historical agencies
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>
Home of the Book Arts Web & Book_Arts-L