Re: bookbinding books

<< I learned much about sewing from BOOKBINDING BY HAND by Laurence Town, out
of print but available from used book sources. The author taught
 bookbinding in schools for many years and his instructions are written with
 classes on students in mind. >>

I agree!  A truly fabulous book and one of my very favorites.  Also the
THAMES  & HUDSON MANUAL OF BOOKBINDING by Arthur Johnson is very helpful as
is CRAFT OF BOOKBINDING by Eric Burdett.

Susan