Turkish marbled paper calendar 2000 for fundraising

Hello bookloving-list-members!

I do have an announcement to make:

The calendar year 2000 I have designed using Turkish marbled papers
(Ebru) from my private collection is available. I have developed this
project for raising funds to give a University of Guelph scholarship to
a student who suffered in the major earthquake in Turkey. This wall
calendar as printed, on acid free paper, is 11" x 16". Cost: US$ 22  -
Ca$25.

To order, make your payment in money order or certified cheque payable
to:

Year 2000 Turkish Marbled Paper Calendar
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
Att: Account manager #3
374 Stone Rd. W.
Guelph, Ont.
Canada N1G 4T8

Please send your remittance, with your request, to:

Rezan Peya Gokcen
P.O.Box 29010
PO Eaton Centre
Guelph, Ont.
Canada N1H 8J4

An order form, along with the month of October as sample, is on line at
my web site at the address indicated below.  If you have any questions,
do not hesitate to contact me through my Email.
                                          Rezan

--
Rezan Peya Gökçen,
rgokcen@uoguelph.ca