Books in Sheets Website Launched

I am happy to announce that my TIMKRA website now offers a new resource
for books in sheets.

Binders, book artists and instructors will find familiar stories from
classic literature available in printed sheets ready to cut, fold,
gather and sew.

In addition to the 5-6 titles currently available, TIMKRA will offer a
new title from the public domain every other month. Subscriptions are
available, as well as a significant discount for multiple copies.

For a description of titles, price list, and ordering/shipping
information, visit the TIMKRA Books in Sheets website:

http://www.millenicom.com/timkra

--Timothy Krause
TIMKRA
timkra@millenicom.com