Re: paper and polymer plates

Marty,

I can't help you with the print aspect but you might want to try Pronto
Polyester plates made for laser printer output that goes right to press,
printed litho. You can get information on this from Gorrge Roberts at
Boise State University.  There is information on his webpage at Boise
State's site. Also there is information in Keith Howards Non-toxic
Intaglio Book on this process.

The plates are offered direct from
Quality Arts,
106 W. 3rd St.,
Boise, ID  83714
208-385-0530
I think Dan Smith Art Materials may also have them.  I've worked with
them using hand lithography methods, photo copies print great, you can
run the Pronto plates right through the machine.

Mary Book