Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 4 Jan 2000 to 5 Jan 2000 (#2000-6)

Please pass this on.
I print on an Epson priinter too which I love but for the longest time
couldn't find good double sided paper.  Until I found Mitsubishi's Dual-sided
Matte in their Diamond Jet Matte series.  I was able to order a reasonable
(that is, not reams) amount, letter sized, 20 sheets per package and I find
it very satisfactory for some of my bookmaking work, cards, etc.  I ordered
it from;
Diversified Photo Supply
2255 A Jefferson street
Torrance, CA 90501