Re: Book paper for Ink Jet printers

Jill:

I've found a paper that is a little heavier than 24 lb, but quite adequate
for text paper. It's called Hahnemuhle "Struktur" and I get it from Zago
Papers in Santa Fe <zago@trail.com>

It comes in 8.5 x 11 and is not cheap, but for illustrations is turns out a
beautiful, velvety, rich color on my Epson 850 at 720 dpi.

Pat