2000 Journal

Hi there

Just thought I'd share an idea. I, like most artists, keep a journal.
This year with it being 2000 and all, I thought how nice it would be to
do a special one. This was on new years day, pre-hangover. Anyway, 365
pages seemed a little large so I thought how about a 52 page book. One
page for each week in an artist's life in the year 2000. It doesnt
really matter if you think its the first or last year of the century.
I'll still keep my normal journal. But it would be a nice family
heirloom for the grandkids if I ever get any.

So thats my latest project to torture myself with. Any one else want to
give it a go?

Josephine