Handpress Website

Hi, Book Workers,

Happy New Year -- if you're on the Gregorian calendar.

I started the new year off right by updating my Website:
http://letterspace.com/handpress.

This site includes corrections and updates to my book "Printing on the Iron
Handpress," as well as information about handpress printers and their books.
There are also sections devoted to exhibitions and catalogs which include
handpress books and information about book arts opportunities.

If you are a handpress printer and would like to be listed on this site,
please contact me at gabrum@aol.com.

Gabriel Rummonds