Re: 2000 Journal

You are much moer ambitious than I am.  I am going to photograph my garden
on the first day of each month.Then I will print them with Liquid Light on
real paper (as opposed to photographic paper) and maybe make some nature
prints from plants existing in the garden that month. I don't know how many
pages that will add up to, but once a month is psychologically less daunting
than once a week.  Shall we have an exhibition in January 2001?

Lora Brueck
Worcester, MA