Re: Gouache fixative????

A: glair. Welcome.

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Marcia Buch wrote:
> Hi Everyone!  I am currently working on an one-of-a-kind book that
> includes a gouache painting.  I want to fix it so that it doesn't get
> damaged as people handle it and against the elements.  What could I put on
> it that wouldn't smear the image, yet protect it?  Thanks for any guidance
> on this project!

Paul Werner, New York City
http://pages.nyu.edu/~ptw1
     DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES: a project to research and teach the
techniques of the Medieval scribe and artist.
     THE ORANGE PRESS: most recent titles: "Vellum Preparation:
History and Technique," and "Dragonsblood and Ashes: the Beta
Version."
     WOID: a journal of visual language in New York, including reviews,
listings and resources.