Re: 2000 Journal

Mary Crest wrote: snip ...I have also started a 2000 journal, entitled
Unexpected Encounters in
 Ordinary Time. snip ...

Brought back memories -- about 20 years ago -- in the middle of trying time, I
was on a five hour flight and I spent the time writing out all the really
significant turning points in my life. Turns out that they were almost always
due to meeting someone new (unexpected encounters) -- and on the average --
they happened once every nine months.

--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and