Re: Gouache fixative????

Hello,

It was not clear what surface the gouache had been applies to. If it is on a
cover board or other non-flexible substrate I would suggest a good lacquer.
We have used it on many covers over a variety of applied surfaces with good
success. It is very tough. Can be cleaned and looks good.

Regards

Kurt
Loud Creek Books & Bindery
P.O. Box 8120