Kids & Bookmaking

Greetings!  I am an elementary art teacher with the opportunity to have a
sabbatical for a half year... July-January 2001.    I am interested in visiting,
interning, assisting, and/or apprenticing with other bookmakers who work with
children.  Any wonderful leads and/or ideas from the BookArts List?  Many
thanks!  tsmith