List Maintenance

Morning all, or afternoon depending on where you are...

A few things. I've been getting excessive emails about setting options
where to send messages...

To help you with that, I've put a link to the Archive and FAQ page into the
header of ALL emails sent to the list and the footer of ALL emails sent to
the list. Please refer to it.

Thank you.

p.
Philobiblon: Book arts different by design
Hand binding, conservation, and project websites for historical agencies
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>
Home of the Book Arts Web & Book_Arts-L