"The Secret Garden" now available in sheets

Just wanted to let everyone know that "The Secret Garden," the classic
children's story, is now available unbound from my books-in-sheets
website.

For details, visit: www.millenicom.com/timkra

For a free sample page, e-mail your name and snail mail address to me
at: timkra@millenicom.com

--TIM KRAUSE
timkra@millenicom.com
www.millenicom.com/timkra