Re: How to get rid of cigarette smell on books ?

We got rid of cigarette smoke on an antique couch we bought by spraying with
Febreeze, a new deodorizing product on the market in the US

--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and