Re: How to get rid of cigarette smell on books ?

I'm not at all sure I'd spray my books with Febreeze.
Check the label for contents before spraying paper with
this.  It may be totally harmless, and I have used it
on Fabrics, but, again, I don't think I would spray
MY books with it.  No telling what you are doing
to the paper in the books.  I hope someone
on the list will respond to this who knows more
about chemistry and the contents of Febreeze.

Jane Brown