Re: How to get rid of cigarette smell on books ?

I was staying at a hotel once, and when I complained about the smell of
smoke in my room, they put an ozone generator in it and left it running for
some hours while I was away. When  I returned, the smell was gone.
Remember, however, ozone is toxic and should not be used in an area where
people will inhale it.