Re: Labels

Is Klucel G a form of methylcellulose? I use methylcellulose or
microcrystalline wax (e.g. Renaissance) whenever I use laserprinting -
which is frequently. I've also successfully used thinned down acrylic matte
medium in certain situations. Using methylcellulose or medium or anything
wet on inkjet prints may cause smearing as inkjets are watersoluble dyes.
Alicia