Re: pamphlet sewing

--- You wrote:
For any pamphlet under 7", 3 holes should be sufficient. I would go with 5
holes for anything taller. The holes will still be far enough apart not to
weaken the structure.
--- end of quote ---

Thanks for the answers on sewing holes.  This is more or less my current
practice.  I was hoping for some justification to skip a couple holes.  Oh
well... will carry on as usual.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Eric

 Eric Alstrom