Fore Edge Painting

Does any list member have knowledge of books or web sites with information on
Fore Edge Painting?

Before we were married my wife worked at a university library and one of her
side jobs was typing thesis for students (long before word processors and
computers).  She remember typing one on the subject of Fore Edge Painting.
Now she asked me to see if they are still doing fore edge painting.

Jim Trent