Re: Fore Edge Painting

Hi:

Yes, there are a few practitioners of fore-edge painting still active.

It takes some real skill and experience to know the genuinely old
from the more modern.

I give an illustrated talk about Fore-Edges.  When places are looking
for an (entertaining and informative) speaker - please do call me.

Have books and slides - will travel ;)

Ron
--

THE FAMILY ALBUM HAS MOVED - Please Update your records

 After living for 28 years on a relatively idyllic York County
 farm, we have moved to a large old (1744-1815) stone mill in
 the heart of Lancaster County Pennsylvania-German Amish land,
 near Intercourse, Pennsylvania.

           FOR A PICTURE OF THE OLD MILL - PLEASE CHECK:
                   http://sellbooks.net/mill250c.jpg

 We  hope  that  this  will be a  cozy  place  where  collectors,
 librarians, booksellers, and friends can meet some fine  books
 and good people.

Ron and Isabel Lieberman
The Family Album
At the Old Mill