Re: Labels

I don't use a laser printer often but the last time I did, I resorted to
ironing the papers after they were printed. I was using Nideggen paper
which bled when printed using an inkjet printer and flaked when printed
using the laser printer. I had to be careful not to iron it too long,
the printed words could get gummy looking.
Emily Martin