Cartonnage

Anyone know where to buy a book (in english) titled "Cartonnage". It tells how
to make boxes and cardboard structures out of cardstock. I had a copy, but
lost it. It was, I believe, published relatively recently. The title may be
longer than I have indicated -- but it definitely has the word cartonnage in
the title.

I searched the web, and Amazon -- but no luck.
--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and