Ink Jet Paper

Any suggestions on a good 11x17 inkjet compatible paper? I am making a
book with full-color illustrations and I want to print the pages on my
Canon BJ-4550 ink jet printer. Need an acid-free stock that comes in
11x17 size, short-grain and text-weight (up to 100# text would be fine).

I use an 11x17 hi-rez paper made by Canon, but I don't like the powdery,
clay-like coating on the surface.  Also wouldn't mind having Kinko's
make color copies of my output if I could find a non-inkjet paper that
copies well.

Thanks!