Re: Another novice question

I usually apply a thin layer of pva over the finished sewing, being careful
not to hit the covers - enough to hook the signatures together but not
enough to obscure the sewing pattern or fill in the valleys between the
signatures. This, combined with a sewn headband usually makes the structure
pretty sturdy.

Best wishes,
Roberta
paper@oregontrail.net