Re: Fore Edge Painting

--------------90B317BC60D8D322449F87AF

Hi Ron -

I am the Co-Chair of the NY Chapter of the Guild of Book Workers and we
routinely sponsor lectures.  We are gernerally not in a position to pay
for speaker's travel, accomodation and meal expenses, but if you happen to
be in the NYC  area and are willing to give a lecture, please let me know.

If so, please also send me a short biography and a description of the
lecture.  We pay $150 for a one hour lecture.

Greeings - Ursula Mitra

--
__________________________________

Ursula Mitra
Library and Archives Conservation
720 Monroe Street, E5-12
Hoboken, NJ 07030
phone: 201-795-2261 (10 AM - 4 PM)

--------------90B317BC60D8D322449F87AF

begin:vcard
n:Mitra;Ursula
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
adr;dom;quoted-printable:;;9 Pomander Walk, =0D=0AApt. 2;New York ;NY;10025;
org:Library and Archives Conservation
version:2.1
email;internet:ursula-and-nilo@att.net
tel;fax:+1 201-795-2261 (call first)