Book artist/bookbinders/printers websites

Dear folks: if you are one of the above, with a website, could you
please email me its URL so we can put together a page for our book arts
students and to add to our program website. We're very interested in how
artists/craftspeople get the word out about what they do. Thanks very
much! Steve Miller

smiller@slis.ua.edu