Re: Fore Edge Painting

Would like to thank all who responded on the subject on and off list.  Didn't
realize that it would still be a practiced art.

Would like to say that the bibliography furnished by Jan Arnow would include
the thesis typed by my wife back in 1956 at 35 cents/page while working at the
Catholic University Library:

                                <snip>
<I don't know if anyone's still doing them, but here's a list of books about
<fore-edge painting.  Most of these can still be found in a good university
<library.

            <Swan, Nancy Christenson. A Study of Modern Fore-edge Painting
            <Washington, DC: Catholic University of America, 1956. 107p.
                                    <snip>

Jim Trent