Re: In Spring the hearts of young men (and women) turn to book arts

I certainly wish I knew about programs such as this when I was considering
majors and career options.  Even now, 20 years after college graduation, I
consider going back to school for stuff like this.  It's a nice dream.  Keep
encouraging people in these directions . . . there are probably quite a few
who are like me and are totally clueless about the world of book and paper
arts.

Warmly,
Vickie Wen