Re: Book artist/bookbinders/printers websites

Nice idea to add general geographical location. I often wonder whether the
person at the other end of the email is in Australia, Germany, California
or......right next door?

Little Farm Press URL:  http://members.aol.com/Lfarmpress
Lehigh Valley, Eastern Pennsylvania

Web page two years and four books in arrears. Will update as soon as I learn
how!

Jane Conneen, Printmaker and Book Artist