Spine labels - embossing powder

--------------F64447FEBD408BFA7AD97CA7

Several people have contacted us regarding the "embossing powder" we use
in the Sage Technique for making spine labels.

The metallic powder (in many colours) is widely available in craft shops
for use with rubber stamping. Lorraine originally purchased several
different colours for making Xmas cards.

The brand name we use is "Celebrations of Australia" which is a USA
produced product re-packed and re-named in Australia. It is, as far as
we can make out, a fine metallic powder with a low melting point.

We look forward to hearing about your experiments with this technique.

Regards - Ian & Lorraine

--------------F64447FEBD408BFA7AD97CA7

Several people have contacted us regarding the "embossing powder" we use
in the <a href="http://www.sageold.com.au/sagetech.html">Sage Technique</a>
for making spine labels.