Re: reemay

In a message dated 1/24/00 9:43:22 PM, susanf@EERC.BERKELEY.EDU writes:

<< You can get both from conservation supply places. I know Bookmakers
> sells the Hollytex and Gaylord & University Products both sell Reemay,
> which is also cheaper. >>
******************
Another Source:
For many years, I have purchased "Reemay" from Snow Filtration Co. near
Cincinnati, Ohio. Phone 513-777-6200.
They have over 15 different weights/thicknesses/porosities in stock. I use
four different types for various purposes.

Bill Minter
William Minter Bookinding & Conservation, Inc.
4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA   16695
814-793-4020
fax 814-793-4045