Re: Electric paste pot!?

They used to be available through Williams Sonoma, Bookmakers and others,
but Tefal (French),  the vendor stopped making them. When I was at Gaylord,
I tried to find them to add them to the Archival product line and came up
with nothing, anywhere. Supposedly another company has them and is thinking
of importing them, but I don't know anything about them. It's too bad, but
as with much of what we use/buy, we're the smallest of niche markets.

Peter