Re: Electric paste pot!?

I have one here at work - it's a "Cook & Stir" made by a company called
Tefal. It says on the instruction sheet that it's a "Type 8360 Sauce
Maker". I got it through University Products in 1994, but didn't see it
listed in their current catalog. In Austin, where I learned about it, they
told me they found it at a local hardware store, but stores in this area
didn't carry it. On the box, it says

        Distributed by: Tefal Appliance Co.
                        23 Kulick Road
                        Fairfield, N.J. 07006

It does indeed allow you to cook your paste without having to hover
around, and it has 6 temperature settings include one where the stirring
arm goes around without heat. It's a nifty device! Good luck - Kay

Kay Moller
Preservation/Book Repair
Norlin Room M150
University of Colorado @ Boulder
(303) 492-7724

     "I am a Marxist--of the Groucho tendency."
                                                Anon., French slogan