Ink Jet Printer INK

Since I see so much on this list about printers, I wonder if anyone knows of
a source for an ink for inkjet printers that is not water soluble. Ideally,
it should not bleed or run when it gets wet. I have checked with the ink
companies that were suggested earlier that are archival -- which is also
important -- but they say their's will  also bleed when wetted. Any
Thanks,
Bill Minter
William Minter Bookinding & Conservation, Inc.
4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA   16695
814-793-4020
fax 814-793-4045