Re: Electric paste pot!?

>From <VIRGINIA@GROVE.NET>

You might try looking at scientific supply houses.   Years ago when I was
active in research, they were common lab equipment.   I think Corning might
have made one model.
-
Philobiblon: Book arts different by design
Hand binding, conservation, and project websites for historical agencies
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>
Home of the Book Arts Web, Book_Arts-L & John Vassos Bibliography