Re: Request for URls

Dear Josephine- Some of you Aussie print and bookmakers may be interested in
contributing work to the ISCA Quarterly of xerography and computergraphics.
Please visit our home page
<http://members.aol.com/isca4art2b/I.S.C.A.HomePage.html>
 U. of Newcastle is a long time subscriber to the Quarterly.

I know that the postage is expensive from Australia, but if a bunch of you
get together and make one package of your work, and I return it to you the
same way, it's much cheaper.  Of course, by surface ,you need a 6-8 week
leadtime ( work for the June box of artists books is June 15th,  prints for
the April issue  are due by April 15th). The theme is open for April, size
81/2 by 11 inches, edition 125, ISCA vertical ( metric  lengths (A4?) must be
trimmmed by the artist to fit- nothing we can do about  the width. Let me
know what you think. Best wishes, Louise Neaderland , Director  ISCA