Re: Electric paste pot!?

All this about the Cook-n-stir, electric paste pot rings bells in
my head that this discussion took place before.  Has
anyone checked the archives.

As I recall, the discussion led to the fact that they are
not available in the U.S. anymore, but are
available in France.  A staff member at one of the
institutions was to be in France on other business
and found some there, I don't recall exactly where,
but they were costly as I recall. ?$70.00? or more?

If it was not the archives of this list, it must have been
the Conservation list, COOL which I think links from
Peter's web page and or this list archives.

Jane Brown
Charleston, SC
brownjm@musc.edu

--On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 7:48 AM +0000 Marlan Green <marlangreen@HOTMAIL.COM>