plans for building a flat file

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01BF6978.4B97E120

I am interested in obtaining the plans for building a flat file to store =
papers. The original message from "Sally" ( in December of 1998 ) =
mentions the plans but I have been unable to contact her as well as =
others who had requested the plans from her.=20

There were two sizes of flat files mentioned. I am interested in the =
smaller 7 drawer version. Can anyone give me information on who to =
contact? Does anyone have these plans to send along to me?

I appreciate your help and look forward to your responses.

Mary York

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01BF6978.4B97E120

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I am interested in obtaining the plans for building =
a flat=20
file to store papers. The original message from "Sally" ( in December of =
1998 )=20
mentions the plans but I have been unable to contact her as well as =
others who=20
had requested the plans from her. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>There were two sizes of flat files mentioned. I am =
interested=20
in the smaller 7 drawer version. Can anyone give me information on who =
to=20
contact? Does anyone have these plans to send along to me?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I appreciate your help and look forward to your=20
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Mary York</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01BF6978.4B97E120--