Re: Electric paste pot!?

In a message dated 01/28/2000 11:05:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
paper@OREGONTRAIL.NET writes:

<< A quick ebay search found one at
 http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=243
  >>964609

My husband is a sales rep for CMS (the company that makes this). If anyone is
interested I can find out if he can get them at cost...or at least at a
discounted price.

Pam
Junglecatz@aol.com