Re: Pequeno Press on eBay

A friend and I, both of us members of the Book Club of California,
recently bought about 25 unbound copies of a 1940 publication of the
BCC with the idea of proposing a competition, among CA binders, to
bind them.  What we didn't know was that the BCC was about to
announce a similar competition -- not restricted to CA binders, but,
rather, to publications of the BCC.

Any interest out there in a competition in which all participating
binders attempt treatments of the SAME book?  The book is Mr.
Whistler's Ten O'clock.

Dave