Re: Ink Jet Printer INK

One last note on the archival inkjets. I have recently posted an image
of my carousel book, "How Can I Live in Iowa?" on my website.

http://www.emilymartin.com

Everything was printed with the archival inkjet cartridges. The original
drawings were done with colored pencils, scanned and laid out using
Pagemaker.
Emily Martin