Thermal Transfer Book Spine Labels?

Is anyone printing thermal transfer book spine labels?  These are
pressure applied spine labels--no label protector or ironing needed!

I am aware of the work that Library of Congress and Virginia Commonwealth
Univ. have done in this area, but I want to hear from any other libraries
using this process.

Much appreciated!

{Please forward to end-processing, marking, or binding units if
applicable.}

Carl T. Stewart, Library Tech III
University of Colorado Libraries
Preservation Department CB 184